The Ancient Party Barn wins a RIBA award
We are delighted that The Ancient Party Barn has won a RIBA award.
Liddicoat & Goldhill are looking for a Part I & Part II to join their studio
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part I & Part II architectural assistant to join our award winning design & architecture studio in Dalston.
At present we are working on a number of new-build houses at a variety of different stages, a gallery in Dublin as well as building a self-build house in Victoria Park.
We are seeking an applicants with excellent design and presentation skills, who are confident using Vectorworks and Rhino. The Part I candidate should have good model making skills while the Part II should have an eye for detail and preferably residential detailing experience.
Salary negotiable on experience.
Please send CVs and portfolios with a covering letter, attachments no bigger than 5MB, to email@example.com FAO Ellen
Liddicoat & Goldhill is an equal opportunities employer.
The keep house is complete
We are delighted that the Keep House is now complete.
The Twelve Walls Gallery has won planning permission
We are excited that our new build gallery and residenital block in Dublin 6, Ireland has won planning permission. Further information can be viewed here.
New build house in the rolling Somerset countryside is submitted for Pre Planning
We are excited that our designs for a beautiful new house in the rolling Somerset countryside has been submitted for pre-planning. Further information on the project can be see here
We are delighted to have been appointed to design a new build house in Northern Ireland
We are delighted to have been appointed to design a new build house in rural Northern Ireland near the historic Castle Ward.
Latest visuals for our an extension to a house for a designer in Clapton, Hackney
The construction drawings have gone out to tender for an extension and refurbishment to a house for a designer in Clapton, Hackney.
Pre planning has been submitted for Brixton House
We are delighted that we have submitted pre-planning documentation to Lambeth for a new build, 3 storey, 4 bedroom house in Brixton.
The Ancient Party barn is complete
- We're looking for recently graduated Part I & Part II applicants. Please email CV's and example of work to firstname.lastname@example.org 12 hours ago
- Great piece by @RoryOlcayto in the @ArchitectsJrnal architectsjournal.co.uk/comment/the-pr… 4 days ago
- #DCH #newbuildhouse #model #designs #ireland #architecture @ Liddicoat & Goldhill instagram.com/p/2vay5av8qM/ 10 days ago
- #TTR nearly finished #architecture #site #London @ Tavistock Terrace instagram.com/p/2vapzZv8qB/ 10 days ago
- willscottphoto's video instagram.com/p/2lGfuxsfNd/ 14 days ago
Read more >>